A playful challenge with the aim of moving the eyes as much as possible.
- Eyetracking exercise: Further information on eye tracking
- An experienced use of the mouse is an advantage in this exercise!
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
- Note: For this exercise, you may need to scroll down slightly with the mouse
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
2. Select the level¶
- Level: Changes the difficulty of the exercise: ball speed, number of bars, width of the play bar, number of lives
3. Click on ‘Start’¶
4. Click on ‘Start’¶
5. Hit all blue bars with the ball¶
- This exercise is designed for Eyetracking. If you have an eye tracking device, you can control the red bar directly with your eyes. If not, follow these instructions:
- The mouse should not be visible in this exercise, but is replaced by the red bar
- Move this red bar with your mouse from left to right and hit the ball
- If the exercise is to become more difficult, the red bar can also be controlled with the arrow keys of the keyboard. This also requires foresighted action
- Remaining lives are displayed at the top right. If you don’t hit a ball at the bottom with the red bar, you lose a life. If you have no more lives, the game is lost and the exercise is finished.
- The number of points is displayed at the top left. A hit bar results in a point
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
6. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
- Once you have hit all the top bars, the game is won.
- If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
7. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
After the exercise, a statistic appears in which you can analyze the exercise you have just performed. For more detailed evaluations, click on ‘Show more statistics’.