This exercise, which is close to everyday life, specifically trains large saccadic eye movements.
- An experienced use of the mouse is an advantage in this exercise!
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
- Note: For this exercise, you may need to scroll down slightly with the mouse
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
2. Select level and category¶
- Level: Changes the difficulty of the exercise: image size, number of images
- Category: Modifies the wallpaper and the object to search: flowers, balls, cars, fish, airplanes, leaves, farm, birds, tools, bugs, coins
3. Click on ‘Start’¶
4. Click on ‘Start’¶
5. Find the previously displayed image with the mouse¶
- Use the arrow keys (left or right) on your keyboard as soon as you see the image you are looking for
- If the image is coming from the left press left arrow key (pointing left)
- If the image is coming from the right, press the right arrow key (pointing to the right)
- The image appears randomly from the right or left side against the center of the screen.
- If no arrow key is pressed, the pass is saved as an error and a new task appears.
- After 10 rounds you automatically proceed to the next category. Change the number of passes in the Settings
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
6. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
7. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
After the exercise, a statistic appears in which you can analyze the exercise you have just performed. For more detailed evaluations, click on ‘Show more statistics’.