A more challenging exercise in which you will have to compare two images and find the differences.
- For this exercise you must be logged in (Instruction) and you must be on the home page.
- Note: For this exercise, you may need to scroll down slightly with the mouse
1. Open the exercise by clicking on the corresponding box¶
2. Select level and category¶
- Level: Changes the difficulty of the exercise: image size, number of images
- Category: Changes the background image and the objects to search for: flower, balls, cars, fish, airplanes, leaves, farm, birds, tools, beetles, coins
3. Click on ‘Start’¶
4. Click on ‘Start’¶
This picture shows the normal exercise without Easy mode
- Note: Using the ‘Skip’ link, you can skip to the next category if the current category is too difficult.
5. Find on one of the images the object that is not mirrored¶
- The entire screen is vertically separated by a line. To the left and right of the line, the same image is mirrored, but there are some objects on the left or right that are not mirrored and that you should find with a mouse click
- Attention: Move your eyes only, not your head
- Note: If you want to end the exercise prematurely, press the ESC key
6. Click ‘Save and quit’ or ‘Start’¶
If you want to finish the exercise, click ‘Save and quit’, otherwise click ‘Start’.
7. Click on ‘Continue training’¶
Nach der Übung erscheint eine Statistik, in welcher Sie die soeben durchgeführte Übung analysieren können. Um genauere Auswertungen zu erhalten, klicken Sie auf ‘Weitere Statistiken anzeigen’.