Settings: Change display¶
- To follow these instructions, you must be on the home page.
1. Click on ‘Settings’ above¶
2. Adjust display¶
You can change the following settings:
- Improved contrast: Improved the readability of the software:
- Full screen mode: If you deactivate this option, the exercises are no longer started automatically in full screen mode.
- Zoom: This option enlarges the font size of the software. Attention: Only suitable for large screens:
- Background activated: This option allows you to disable the background images in the following exercises so that the objects are easier to find.
- Bold font: The writing is bold in the exercises so that it is easier to read and the objects are easier to find
- Custom mouse pointer: If you have problems to see the mouse, you can change the display of the cursor here. Attention: Does not work with every browser. Recommended are Chrome or Firefox!
- Cursor size: Change the size of the individual mouse pointer here
- Hint: Click the green ‘Save changes’ button below to save the data