Settings: Changing General Settings¶
The general settings include settings such as the language or the page to be trained. Some settings described here are only available in the premium version! Do you have any questions about the settings? www.saccadic-training.com/contact.html
- To follow these instructions, you must be on the home page.
1. Click on ‘Settings’ above¶
2. Adjust display¶
- Note: Click the ‘Save changes’ button below to save the data
You can change the following settings:
- Side to be trained: If you are unsure, discuss this setting with a specialist.
- Language: Currently available in German, French and English
- Sound: Disables most sounds and noises of the software. Additionally, you can only suppress error tones, so that the user is not demotivated in case of many errors.
- Number of passes: Defines how often an object must be searched for (e.g. for image search 1)
- Maximum time per task: A time limit can be defined for some exercises. If no object is found during this time, a new task appears automatically.
- Mouse mode: If an object is to be detected with a click or only by moving over it (default: moving over it)
Important: To save the settings, scroll down to the ‘Save changes’ button