You have several ways to track your progress. On the one hand, you will receive direct feedback on your performance immediately after an exercise. On the other hand, there is a separate page ‘Statistics’, where you can see various evaluations.
Evaluation after training¶
You must end each workout using the ‘Save and quit’ button so that your data is saved:
Now you should see the following window:
- You may not yet see the course of the reaction time (graphic), as you have not practiced enough
To see exactly what response times you had for each object, click on the image with the sky and lake to open a detailed view:
You should now see such a graphic:
- The dots show where you found the object and how long it took (in seconds)
- Red dots indicate that you did not find the object or that an error occurred
- To follow these instructions, you must be on the home page.
1. Click on ‘Statistics’ above¶
2. See your response time¶
In this statistic you can see how your reaction time develops. The data is cumulated per week and is displayed per exercise. Some exercises offer additional filters.
- The blue dots show you how quickly you have found an object. The bigger the blue dot the more objects you have found during this time
- The red line corresponds to the trend line, which roughly shows how your reaction time develops
- The grey line corresponds to the comparative data. These are reaction times of people who have no visual impairment and have performed the corresponding exercise.
3. Choose an Exercise¶
To see the statistics for a specific exercise, choose the exercise you want:
4. Change the view by date¶
To view the statistics for a day or week, select it as shown here:
5. Select a specific date range¶
To display a specific date range, move the sliders to the left or right below the graphic
6. Analyze more details for a point¶
- Hint: This feature is only available with the premium version!
To see exactly which trainings you have done and when, you can click on a respective black point to display further details.