This relatively well-known game was developed especially for younger (or young-at-heart) people. With this, eye movements can be trained playfully. The advantage of the exercise is that the level of difficulty can be adjusted very precisely to the user. From fast to slow there is a suitable level for everyone. The exercise can be played with the mouse or the keyboard, but the mouse is recommended. This can be done with the eye-tracking technology. Here you have to buy an additional device that registers your eye movements. This way you can control the mouse and control the lower bar as if by magic. Call us for more information on this technology: +41 79 652 61 07
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Hit all of the bars with a ball
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation