BackgroundThis relatively well-known game was developed especially for younger (or young-at-heart) people. With this you can playfully train eye movements. The advantage of the exercise is that the degree of difficulty can be adjusted very precisely to the patient. From fast to slow, there is a matching level for everyone. The exercise can be played with the mouse or by keyboard, but the mouse is recommended.
Alternatively, this exercise can only be performed with the eyes.
Alternatively, this exercise can only be performed with the eyes. This can be done with eye-tracking technology. You must purchase an additional device to register your eye movements. Thus you can then control the mouse and control the lower bar as if by magic. Call us if you would like more information about this technology: +41 79 652 61 07
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Hit all of the bars with a ball
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation:
Test this exercise
Ⓒ 2018 GURTNER IT SOLUTIONS