BackgroundThe 'Points Training' exercise is similar to the visual field test, but this is not a test to detect a visual field failure, it is a training. Your task is to recognize points on the screen as quickly as possible. They appear randomly somewhere on the screen and you should press the spacebar (large long button in the middle of your keyboard) as soon as you can see a dot. You must not move your head, but only your eyes.
Important: This exercise does not replace a visual field test and is for training purposes only. The same applies to the visual field test. Contact your ophthalmologist for a detailed eye check.
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Press the spacebar on your keyboard, once you have seen a point
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation:
Test this exercise
Ⓒ 2018 GURTNER IT SOLUTIONS