BackgroundThe 'Image Search 3' exercise is the most challenging exercise in the image search series. There are many moving objects and a flying letter that you need to recognize correctly. In addition, the exercises can be adapted to the patient's possibilities by means of the settings.
The task is to follow a rotating letter with the eyes. The letter 'flies' to a predefined point from left to right or vice versa and then jumps to an end point. During this flight the letter rotates constantly and ends after jumping to the final position in a random position. You have to recognize this end position exactly and then select the correct one from two letters which are rotated differently. Then a new letter appears and the task starts again.
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Follow the letter below with your eyes and decide in which direction it turnsC
- Follow the letter below with your eyes and decide in which direction it turns
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation:
Test this exercise
Ⓒ 2018 GURTNER IT SOLUTIONS