BackgroundThis exercise was developed for people who want to train the periphery. Your task is to find a certain number. Many different numbers are displayed all over the screen and you should find each 5 on the screen. These are distributed in a circle so that they just appear at the border of the visible area. Thanks to the settings, this limit can be adapted exactly to the respective user. In this way, the user can gradually extend this limit and achieve targeted improvements.
- Sit in a distance of 30cm (12 inches) centered in front of the screen.
- Enlarge your browser window if necessary, so that it fills the whole screen.
- Fix your head (e.g. with one hand),so it will not move.
- Many numbers will appear on the screen. You have to find every |user_symbol| on the whole screen and go over it with the mouse.
- Search the screen with your eyes only, your head does not move.
- Work out 2 times a day, each 30 minutes, 5 days a week.
To test this exercise extensively, you can register for a 14 -day trial version of the saccadic training here free of charge and without obligation:
Test this exercise
Ⓒ 2018 GURTNER IT SOLUTIONS